Friday, February 19, 2010

Self Referential: Luge a Deux (or my Mis-Spelled..

Luge a doux was a post I'd writen over 4 years ago. I don't want to mention the circumstances, but it seems this post has gone almost viral. Usual daily hits to this site are in the 70-100 range. A few days ago, there were almost 1,000 with the majority steered through search engines to the 4 year old entry.

While I certainly appreciate the traffic, I'm ashamed, embarassed, and feeling rather repugnant about the underlying reason. We humans are a curious breed of animals (I'm inlcuding myself completely in that category) to the point of mordancy.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter