Friday, September 11, 2009

Planning My Next Life

Just covering all of my bases. Want to make sure that next time around, I've the got the handsome thing done right. Great hair color, a set of piercing (but not scary terrorist) eyes, a rakish yet responsible look, and, most importantly, an inviting disposition that immediately invites scratches behind the ears, low rumbled conversations, basic food and water, and eternally long backrubs.

So, Todd Snider's Dog, next life around, I'm coming back as you!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter