Wednesday, March 19, 2008

In the Shadows

I've been out of the writing jag for a good two weeks. Sorry, Folks! Had some rather urgent family matters that not only took up quite a bit of home and work time but, frankly, left me drained when any free time magically popped up.

Calm and predictability has set back in and I hope to be jotting shortly.

In the meantime, I'm pointing over to Fooled by Randomness, where I've whiling away some hours in anticipation of horrors yet to come. Anyone out there, by chance, read Mr. Taleb's book, The Black Swan?

Since reading this review back in last summer, I've been tempted to add it to the bedstack so that it would eventually be read. But, alas, it is still in some book warehouse waiting for my order.

Here's a site Mr. Taleb linked to providing a synopsis of his ideas.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter