Monday, June 25, 2007

Seven Random Self-Observations

As per my request, of the six folks meme-tagged on Thursday, June 21st, the following hav graciously and quite humorously responded. My thanks and apologies go out to all of you. Some VERY random and revealing observations, indeed.

Whisky Prajer
Alcessa
Xenoverse
Hillbilly, Please
*** New Addition on 6/26/07 *** Texas Trifles (She had a very legit reason for the delay. A daughter getting married. Congrats, CP!

Still mulling things over, while waiting for a bolt of lightening to randomize his thoughts is:

Isoglossia

Mr.Sgazzetti is in an especially tight pickle as he has been meme-tagged twice (this being equivalent to multiple dope slaps), by Gwynne and myself. Getting out of that double hit will tax the deep well of his diplomatic skills. Oh, yeah. We're still waiting for the Pose of the Satin P.J.'s.

Labels:


Comments:
D-man,

I am hoping I can get to this list tonight.

See post for today to see my excuse.

Dog ate my homework, etc...
 
Okay, my man Godfrey, here is my self-revelatin', ego-pontificatin', Jubilation T Corn Pone re-con-noiter-in' attempt to play this little game:

http://texastrifles.blogspot.com/2007/06/is-that-gauntlet-on-my-grass.html
 
:...he has been meme-tagged twice (this being equivalent to multiple dope slaps)..."

Hahahahahahaha!

Heh.

That's funny.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter