Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Iceland Watch
As a regular irregularly timed feature of this blog, I give you the Iceland photo rating entry. This photo of an Icelandic Horse, from JNB Daniels was not rated highly at all. I had to point it out to you, though, because it's rare (well at least in my case) that an animal has that Veronica Lake come-hither look. Or so it seems to me at least.








Today's #1 googled image of Iceland is from Camilla in Australia. The last time, I'd googled Iceland, this Anders Brownworth photo was #1. He'd had quite a long run as #1; he's now #2, so he's still within striking distance of the Most Googled Iceland Photo.




Yes, there are awards for everyone.

Comments:
"Veronica Lake"? Perhaps I'd see it, if she were somehow perched in a tree ...
 
A horse in a tree, impersonating Veronica Lake? Now that's a fantasy worth delving into, with the SPCA's approval of course.
 
The equine equivolent, for sure, of Miss Lake...

Great photo!
 
Very nice photo, I'm happy to share the limelight. -Anders
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter