Thursday, January 27, 2011

SisyphOffice

Belated but necessary 2011 New Year's Resolution.
I've got to stop the boulders from rolling back into my uhhhmmmm office(?).  Hey!  It has a desk (somewhere there) and a chair and a PC, so yeah, it's an office.


Barely.

The Ever-Loving Wife has "volunteered" her organizational skills and her incredible File 13 abilities.  Let's see what a month (or two) will bring.

Note:  These self-incriminating photos were willingly posted.  I am past shame.  I am exhausted pushing the paper boulders.

...well, it seems like I'm not the only guy in need of de-cluttering.  Here's Barnaby Conrad, at home in Cupertino, CA.   Too busy writing, I guess.

Labels:


Comments:
File 13 is one thing -- but a boomerang? If at all possible, do post the video.
 
WP,
I believe I'll stay away from posting a video as it would akin to one of those 48 hour Warhol movies where nothing happens for like 48 hours.
I will post the end result of the expedition to the 3rd floor, complete with the injury (physical & mental) report of the ordeal. I already have an inkling that the trash man will not be overly pleased with my contribution to his work load.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter