Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gorgeous Day to Be Inside Perusing

...the Internet.
Gawd, it's beautiful out there!  A brilliant and sunny Fall day requiring desired sweaters and pullovers.   And, tonight, Game #6 of the NLCS.  Should be a great night to be visiting a local establishment for brews and views.

But, now?  Well, an unfortunate article appeared in this morning's NYT.
...and now I may be glued inside for a very, very long time.  Addicting reading, this.
Well, at least I'm parked by a window so I can occasionally peak at the blue, blue day passing me by.


May you not be so similarly smitten.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter