Thursday, July 22, 2010

""I don’t know,” she said,

her bored tone suggesting that she was as untroubled by her ignorance as I was exasperated with it."


Frank Bruni on Altitude and Attitude on a summer's  day/night in NYC.



I don't know. I think Spencer & Tracy had it right in Desk Set.  They seemed to be having a most entertaining time up on the roof.  Then again, the two of them could have been at a congressional sub-committee meeting and they would have had the only scintillating conversation there.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter