Thursday, May 13, 2010

Steven Jobs Won't Let Me......

...Sleep!
Well, if I had an iPad, I could make that claim.

Luckily, I have a pile of books and a Kindle by my bedside which allows me to be blessed by the Patron Saint of Snoring as I easily nod off each night.

Why....if I had an iPad I may not be able to hold unto my job, my ever-loving wife would leave me for an iPad-less strapping well-rested man, and my kids would abandon me for my total lack of devotion and attention.

Damn you Steve Jobs!  Your electronic bling-bling promises to ruin many a life!

Previous iPad rants are here and here.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter