Friday, May 07, 2010

Avenue C on WVUD

An opportunity came up for me to take temporary residence in the bowels of U of D's Perkins Hall.   I'll be sitting in as D.J.tonight for WVUD's nightly jazz show, Avenue C.  I'll be playing some Dr. Lonnie Smith, Philly's own Joey DeFrancesco, Kat Edmonson, and some surprises that I'm not yet aware of.    Perhaps even a spot of Danny Gatton, in one of his jazz moments.   Two hours of a different take on jazz, tonight.

You can check it out on the internet here, from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm, tonight.

Labels:


Comments:
and here I thought we Americans specialized in cheesy political costumery! This guy totally out-Americans us! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter