Friday, April 30, 2010

3 B-3 Wizards in Philly Tonight

(Self-Appointed) Dr. Lonnie Smith, local Philly legend Joey Defrancseco, and John Medeski all in one place for one night? All current reigning Organ Gods playing in Philly? I just might implode.




But, before I do, let me make it up Broad to the Kimmel before the Phillies Phans get to their seats for the 1st of 3 home games against the (very surprising!!) 1st place National League East NY Mets and enjoy tonight's historic event.  With 7.71 ERA Kyle Kendrick (Head Case #1 of 2) pitching for the Phils tonight, I think I rather be sitting @ the Kimmel tonight enjoying the soothing B3 as played by the 3 virtuosoes rather than gnashing my teeth and biting my fingers at Citizens as Mr. Kendrick potentially crashes and burns.  I'll be crossing my phingers for the Phils but......I'll take the B-3's any day.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter