Friday, January 15, 2010

Morning After. First Show in 2010

This Sunday, January 17th, I'll be hosting The Morning After on WVUD for my first show of 2010.  The playlist for the two previous shows, November 29, 2009 and December 13, 2009 have been updated.  Finally.

As usual, you can listen to it on FM at 91.3...if you happen to live within 5-8 miles of the station.  Otherwise, we're always available on the Internet at this connection.  I'm still working on the final playlist and I'll certainly be squeezing in some Rickie Lee Jones, The XX's (who, I hope, decide to get back together in 2010), Erik Deutsch, Charlie Hunter (recently released "Gentlemen, I Neglected To Inform You You Will Not Be Getting Paid", Melody Gardot, Boban Markovic Orkestar, Pedronomry, and some favorites from the year that was 2009.

Tune in for something eclectic, if not interesting.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter