Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Thin Dotted Line Seperates One..

..from needing to be sbottonarsi-ed and from being an attaccabottoni. Largely, it's in one's mind or, if you happen to be on the receiving end of an attaccabottoni's monologue, in your mind.

It's been fairly quiet here lately.
Partially, it's things at work. We've had layoffs and the workload has overflowed into home life.
Partially, it's things bouncing around in my head, awaiting purchase of series of sentences. Mr Whiskey Prajer has prodded me about today's events.
Come on! You figure, I'd have something to write, even if soppy and treacly.

I'm trying WP. I'm tryin'.

Meanwhile, I have updated the 91.3 Morning After site with playlists of the last few shows I've deejayed, along with a full schedule for 2009. WP, notice any familiar performers? Thanks for the introductions!

Labels:


Comments:
That list looks like the one I was listening to on Sunday -- brilliant! I actually hadn't heard Bill Frisell in a long time, and was most grateful.
 
Busy Vice-Presiding, are we? :-) :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter