Monday, January 07, 2008

Apologies to the Faithful Visitors

Folks,
Please accept my profound apologies. No fecundity here in a while. I've been buried (willingly and happily) in family-centered holiday events and trying to get through the trio of this book, this one, and also this one. Each is a treat; each is a juggle of a read.

I will be back. Shortly, or as soon as my home computer (the previously named Piece of Crap) is resuscitated. Unfortunately, no Apples falling from trees for this non-Newtonian dreamer.

Keeping me company in silence are these involving bits of music.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter