Friday, May 25, 2007

Penetrating the Blog Market

This site, pointed out by Copy Dude, (allegedly) gives you confirmation as to whether your site or any other inputted site, is being blocked by (mainland) China. Looks like my site is. I'm sure that is the reason why my visitor count is so low. That vast country, most of its inhabitants interested in my wordy detritus, is foiled from visiting here.

A problem that I've encountered with this site is that every site I've put in, my own, 2 Blowhards, Whisky Prajer, Isoglossia, New Yorker, Geno's Philly Cheesesteaks, Lewes, Delaware Tourist Site, or even that Urban Legend, Mr. Rogers, came up as URL Blocked.

How about Susanna Foo's Chinese restaurant in China Town, Philly? Come on, it has to be accessible from Beijing, right? Nope.

So, bumpkus seems to be the state of affairs of reading blogs in China. Anyone out there have any luck getting through to the land of all things supplied to Wal-Mart?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter