Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sanity, you're a madman!

Oh, this is not good. Well, actually, this is too good. As linked to by Erasing in this post, a Pandora's Box of Irritants will now be launched on anyone I happen to be speaking to. Succinct. Throw-away. Mull-away.

Yes, You, dear reader, may be " on a first-name basis with Lucidity. I have to call him Mr. Lucidity, which is no good in a pinch."

So, warning to all who dare cross spoken words with me, as "... my mind has always been my Achilles' heel! "

Comments:
Funny: my mind has always been my Achilles' arse.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter