Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Astronaut Love

As a proverbial youth,( sans proverbs to mouth to entice young ladies with wit and insight), I was certainly capable of and actually carried through some seriously deranged and stupid acts in the pursuit of love. The most I'll say is that the local gendarmarie never arrested me as they were too busy laughing at the situations I got myself into whilst in the throes of that temporary insanity condition otherwise known as Being in Love.

But, no matter how much the hound needed to howl, I most certainly never "(wore) diapers during the 950-mile drive so (I) wouldn't have to stop" to see anyone I was involved with.

Must be because I simply was not cut out to be an Astronaut in Love. Seems an astronaut's pursuit of that short-lived emotion has wider boundaries than the common person's. For the full details of a most interesting escapade, check out this piece. Navy Capt. Lisa Marie Nowak, 43, a married mother of three, flew in last July's shuttle Discovery mission. I'm thinking a good defense lawyer should be able to use space flight as a legitimate defense position for the things one does for love.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Hm. Case of the "space bends", you think?
 
She seems to be confused as to what movie she is in. A new form of psychosis.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter