Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Intention-Action Disconnect

Click for larger image & legibility !!

She was quite gentle and justifiably firm. Without using words running along the theme of intruder, remora, stalker, she made the central point valid by simply asking, "Why?". You get the hoofdgedachte. I was, in effect, the shucking knife approaching the oyster. With a tinge of malintent. So, with a clearer head prevailing and (hopefully) no long term effects from this malapropos action, I'm deep-sixing the Yoin-Ta blog. It was a perfect example of good intention resulting in bad action.

Click for larger image & legibility !!

Comments:
"I was, in effect, the shucking knife approaching the oyster."

I can’t stop laughing because that is an absolutely perfect description of me – the oyster, that is. This will give me food for thought for weeks, I tell you. Perhaps someday I’ll relent and, if so, you’ll be the first to know, Darko. Fair enough?

And the cartoons are priceless. The same two tickled my fancy this week.
 
"I was, in effect, the shucking knife approaching the oyster."

What poetry! Ah well, we all know you had the best intentions. Nice try. ;-)
 
I am still charmed by what a simple question will do....

(A beautiful post.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter