Saturday, December 23, 2006

..to the Ridiculous

So.
The bathroom night light went out. Again. The bulb holder is a burnt sienna color, indication that electricity is heating up the plastic to a an eventual crispy black. Home maintenance is the postal delivery of one's life. Always the same things coming up for your immediate attention.
Enough of the short term solutions for me. No screw-in bulbs with estimated lives of 600 hours. I'm buying up to 25 years of LED low light vigilance. I realize that my house will outlast me; it's already closing in on its first century of intrepid existence.
Now, for a mere $8.29, I've guaranteed that at least one light in that house may also outlive me. My eternal flame, naturally located in the room where waste is perpetually being sent on its way.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter