Friday, December 22, 2006

Ahhhhhh, SNOW

I'm not a huge fan of the song "White Christmas", although I love the film. I like the song...but there are ones I adore (is that too strong of a word for a guy who shaves?) these songs.
Snow (..and a different version of Snow...)
Sisters, a la Danny Kaye and Bing Crosby. Check out the Binger. He's close to collapsing from laughter at quite a few spots. I would love to have seen the different takes they had to do for this song.
And a different version of Sisters
Love.
Choreography.

I'll be back in a few days. Posting this reminded me I've to see "White Christmas" this year. A sin, in my book.

Labels:


Comments:
I used to be mad for White Christmas. I've seen it too many times to be so fond of it any longer, but I still love Choreography. Cracks me up every time. But that's how I feel about Danny Kaye. I never tire of his schtick. Merry Christmas
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter