Friday, September 22, 2006

Labor of Love

A much beloved and read blogger, Mr. Whisky Prajer, is on the cusp of releasing his collection of stories. Here's the tentative cover.

He's lived a full life at an early age and the stability and love that marraige and fatherhood have brought him are sure to wrangle his youth into a collection of concentrated observations that will have you rolling your tongue over the texture of his mind's eye. Hmmm, that last bit sounded a bit gross, certainly not the intent. Let me just say that if his blog entries offer any clue, I'll be re-reading the stories shortly after the first read-through.

Darrell, congratulations on completion. I'm sure Labor of Love doesn't cover the full gestation and development process, but this delivery is coming to a happy conclusion.

I'll be posting a link for ordering Mr. Reimer's book as soon as it's announced.

Comments:
I can't wait! And it's illustrated, too? Wow.

Hmmm, I have an artist in the house whose talent can be had with a pot roast supper...*insert light bulb lighting up*
 
Whoa - hold on! No illustrations beyond the cover! (Or ... ? No, I can't go that route!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter