Thursday, August 31, 2006

Stumbled Upon

Not sure how I ended up here. But to whomever out there who linked to him and allowed me to stumble upon his Livejournal, I extend my thanks (and my apologies for not recognizing the link). Musty Man doesn't write too often, but when he does...well it's like Spencer Tracy's comment on Katherine Hepburn, "There isn't much to her, but what there is, is choice (pronounced "cheerce")."

As an example, there's this piece on getting acclimated into a neighborhood.

Then, here's a provocative little thought item on views on the USA when travelling and returning.

He writes, it seems, every 6-8 weeks and there's enough in the postings to mull over and re-read to keep you happy until the next piece comes along.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter