Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lazy Linking

Cleaning one's humble chateau can get depressing. There's the Dance 'n Clean tactic, as a solution. (somewhat boring) Shame works well, I suppose.

Or, my personal choice, a Daily List of Cleaning, as per the Communicatrix herself. My favorite would be Day #3, "Why all my Dustcloths are Purple". I suggest going here for the complete rundown.

p.s. Her comments on vinegar, as any veteran cleaner knows, are all true. As she puts it, "It has the potential to make corporate America very, very nervous".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter