Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Spices for Your Name

Tired of Dick, Tom, or Harry? Try out Brazil Name and liven up your name! That guy on the Brazilian team, Fred? I'd like to know how far back in the line he was when they put his original name through the Braziliator.

Me?
I ended up with two names.
Darkisco, which, I believe, is a product that can be used to fry eggs or oil up the cookie sheets.
Darkildo, which sounds like some, well, go ahead, spit it out. I know what you're thinking. Yep, a combination sex toy and fantasy gamer.

Thanks to Bob (who never sleeps) the World Cup Blogger for the link.

Comments:
COWTA or TEXOSA

I think I prefer the latter...
 
DARKILDO - now that rates a big "ugh".
 
Searchião

Me like :)

And I love "Darkildo."
 
"Prajão" - but what does it mean?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter