Friday, August 19, 2005

Adminstrative Note As time moves on, my entries about Croatia will disappear into the archives. I've set up a quick jog over to all of these entries on the menu side (on the right) for those interested in reading these entries. I've got about 4-5 additional blogs about the trip. They'll be dated in early August, so the easiest way to get to them will be from the Croatia: A Travelogue section. There are certainly other things to write about, although this trip had all the stars alligned. Such a combination of luck and timing will not happen again.

Comments:
Excellent strategy! I'm looking forward to (re)reading the entire collection.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter