Thursday, June 09, 2005

STUP(id)OR
I received a meme invite from the delightful Cowtown Pattie. Belatedly, I discovered that my memettiquette needs some polishing; I'd forgotten to forward the meme on to its next resting place.

Whisky Prajer, being the gentleman & Canadian that he is(that's redundant, right?), has already pitched in. A big swipe of my sweating brow to you, Mr. WP.

The other invitations were mailed to:
Delawhere
Xenoverse
The Glory of Carnolia
ChazzyG

Hopefully, they will do that meme thing on their blogs and then link through the comment section here. My clicking finger can't wait!

And Pattie, sorry for the delay. This immigrant still has a slight problem with hte English comprehension thing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter