Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Aineecute?
(N.B.:For those souls blessed with patience and curiosity, making it through this entry will most certainly require that you use this guide. If ya live on Pashunk, fughettabotit. Yanowadamsayin'? Fidollaz to Chazzy G for takin 'n showin' me how the spellin' of the words iz)

Tidday, I was sittin' passin' my hand threw my receiving hairline and readin' Mr. Outa Laugh Problee kuz my readin' is not so quick and it results in a hedic on occassion, I wazn't capishin' too good wot he'z writin' 'bout. Then it hits me.
No, not da ogida; da noive of dis guy. 'Nd I waz thinkin' he waz a mamaluke. Tsk, Tsk.
He's like friggin' Christopher Columbus explorin' da New Landz. Ain't happy wid hiz lot in blog life; so now he'z encrouchin' on our turf. Wazn't happy coversatin wid his learned friendz? Wazn't thrilled wid bein' de mare of introspective gabbin'? He's servin up da pastafazool 'nd doesn't think we smell it. Makes me wanna ask him, "Wuzupwitdat??".
Sez he, in his blog, "I enjoy reading breezy updates and chatty asides on other sites, so why aren't I more breezy and chatty on my site? Maybe I can't do it. Maybe I'm just not the breezy chatty type." Well, howz dat ? 'Nd peel me an apple. Da atteetood of dis guy … and from California, to boot. Dis Breezy and Chatty stuff is our wicked bailly!

By tinnite, hiz atteetude will be changed. Tawked to some of my gabados buffalone on da "I" line. They were in one thought wid me on dis, "Who's this chooch?". We're the "Breezy 'n Chatty" blogs; none of dat deep thinkin' type thoughts here. If he wants in on our manneguts, he'll open up hiz pockabook 'nd throw some bozenegol our way . Udderwise, fughettabotit! See yaz, gottago.

Comments:
Hmmm, glad I speak Texican...
 
I think you should write your entire blog in this wonderful, easily translated language. Plain English can be so so boring!
 
Stephenesque : The blog is too limited for PhillySpeak. Donegetmestatted. Ahm constricted. Hands in my pocket cuz I can't gesticulculate. My langwidge is limited without my movin' hands.
 
A college roommate of mine hailed from South Philly. An odd combination he was. One one hand, he sounded exactly like your prose, lots of "yeah, I dunno bout dat" and "wha choo dooins?" On the other hand, he got all A's and went to medical school and today I imagine him in the surgery room looking over to the nurse and saying "hamme dem forceps" and "how bout dem Iggles?"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter