Saturday, April 16, 2005

Who's doing the Unionizing ?
I've heard it, so control those itchy fingers! O.K. then. What am I doing blogging on the weekend? Mainly due to a lack of reading material elsewhere. A blogging vacuum out there. I'm late to catching onto this fad; is there anyone out there who doesn't punch out on Friday and continues with the posting of thoughts happening ove the weekend? (I'll expect some comments coming this way on Monday...clock in time...). Is there a union I should be sending dues to? Are there United Bloggers of Earth (U BE? Yes, I B 2! HA!) meetings happening out there that I'm unaware of? Is there a Jimmy Hoffa Of UBE buried under Giants Stadium? Is blogging now a 9 to 5 gig Monday to Friday? Hey! I haven't been informed of this?!? No union card to flash. Thank God there's work to allow us to maintain some regularity with posting. Punch the clock, it's the weekend. The blog is now work, not pleasure.


Playing with my own thoughts.

"Do you count your friends on your fingers? When you run out do you start on your toes? All I need is a special friend and I'll be the Urban Gentleman." - Richard Ruiz

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter