Thursday, November 11, 2004

Daily Hits
After revving up the PC, filling the tankard with morning fuel, re-adjusting the chair (depending if I'm feeling shorter or taller that day), and adjusting the sound volume on the inserted cd, there are blog sites that I try ot hit before staring my work day. They fall into the broad category of informative, ruminative, and hilarious. They cross over political borders (now so carefully demarcated) or don't even touch that oh-so-touchy topic. Not all of the bloggers listed post daily and not every day brings a bon mot. But, overall, they do the trick for me; my day begins with a kick-start.
Here's my Fav Five, well, make that Eight (in no particular order):
The son's life perspective
Whisky Prajer
Outer Life
The Note
Scrapple Face
Easily Distracted
2 Blowhards
Logan's Lurch

Most are probably familiar to you, hopefully there are ones here that you'll enjoy as much as I do. The links these sites provide are also worht exploring.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter