Monday, October 18, 2004

Mea Culpa
My apologies to anyone out there in Blogoslobia who, when connecting to my site, encountered a popup message saying they were now infected.
1) Not to worry, you were not infected. That's right, this site did not have the "kooties".
2) The popup appeared due to one of my blog entry's inserted picture being tied to another site, specifically a runner's site somewhere in the Land of Hoosiers.
3) My apologies to their site (www.hzzy.com, I believe) for using their "prom" pix without consulting with them. I believe I'll be serving some time in the modern version of Dante's Inferno for this slip-up. (But, as you can see, I'll have cash availibility while I burn)
4) Said picture has been dutifully expunged from my site and the popup, as a result, has as well.

So, all is well in the "Land of Verging on Pertinence. I appreciate your visits and, especially, your comments.

And, once more, sorry for the unintended scare!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter