Friday, June 04, 2004

Blasted
For the regular visitors...I must have done something truly terrible. I referenced a gorgeous picture of the sky over Colorado, taken from around 15,000 ft. Well, as soon as I closed out my blog editing, my template got smoked. So, I must have done something to really tick off the BloGods, who then proceded to waste my old template. So, until I customize what you're looking at, my apologies. It should get better. I know some of the folks I had linked to my site have been going through their own elective site surgery. I wish I could say I wanted to go through this pain; it seems to have been self-inflicted.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home Verging on Pertinence Just some more disposable thoughts clogging up the hinterlands

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Wilmington, Delaware Forecast Locations of visitors to this page eXTReMe Tracker
Loading
follow me on Twitter